1/26/12

Dominic the Destroyer

Dominic isn't really a destroyer.  Well, not always.  It's more like unplugging every plug from the wall as soon as I plug it back in.  Or pulling out the laundry I just folded with love (yeah, right!).  Seriously, at 16 months old, he likes nothing more than to help mommy and daddy.  In an upcoming post, I'm sure there will be pictures of him sanding.  For now, here's a little introduction to Dominic.  I guess I'll save the destroyer part until he's playing sports. :)

 
"Sitting" in the chair

Making his infamous silly face, probably while maniacally repeating "nana" until I gave him a banana
My favorite!

Talking to the chickens at Slate Run Park.  Out of all the animals, they were his favorite.  I would have thought that, oh, the pigs or sheep or horses would be more interesting.

Helping mommy fold the laundry.  What? This isn't how you get your clean clothes in the basket?!
 A few of his 1st birthday decorations

 Sugar!!  He ate his cupcake slowly while everyone watched and then shoved the last bites into his mouth.  Oh wait, that's what he does with every meal!

Shakin' his groove thing.  He had a blast with his maraca from Aunt Sarah.  You should see him dance!  Anytime he hears music, he starts moving.  Sometimes he looks down at his legs like, "What is going on down there?"

So there you have it... my little boy.  I could have shown you a million and one pictures of him and I'm sure I'll try.  I think he's such a cutie!  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a friendly comment or question...

Montrose & Mound. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

© Montrose & Mound, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena