2/11/12

Whiteware and a gift from Grandma

I am excited to share a recent gift from my Grandma, or as I affectionately call her, Grammy.  The other day she texted me to let me know that she had pulled out boxes of her white vases and I was welcome to take all I wanted.  How cool is that?  Yeah, I'm talking about the texting granny!  Seriously, I was thrilled to get the vases.  I love white ware and I love anything with a history.  Not all of the vases are old, but they do have some neat lines.  Not to mention that Grammy has pretty darn good taste.

I scattered them throughout the first floor in the living room, dining room and kitchen.  I just realized that I didn't take pictures of some of the cooler ones I have in the living room.  It's too dark to photograph them now, so I'll have to add them later.  Remind me. :)  Anyways, I may have mentioned that there are some more design changes coming to these rooms soon, so I'm sure the current placement won't be for long.  I like how it looks though, so we'll see.


 I love the angular lines of that little one, don't you?

  
Do you treasure gifts from loved ones or do you prefer new accessories?  What kind of cool things do you display from loved ones?

P.S. - This most made me think of all the other things she has given me over the years.  Maybe I'll post about that soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a friendly comment or question...

Montrose & Mound. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

© Montrose & Mound, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena