12/27/12

Merry Christmas!

Hello!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas spent with your loved ones.  We still have one more Christmas to do, but so far I have truly enjoyed all 5 Christmases with our families.  I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many people who would do anything for our little family.

I'll be back in a few days, but for now, here are a few an overload of pictures of our celebrations.



 The lovely cookies my mom and I helped Dominic decorate.  They still tasted delicious!

 Our street after the first snow storm of the season!
 Dominic's new ride from his Nana and Papa.
 Driving his presents.  So serious!
 Pushing the car makes it go faster.



 This one is blurry but Dominic looks so tall here.  My baby is now a boy!

Excited to open his presents!  He even gave one each to Mommy and Daddy to open.  So kind.
Flying his new airplane.
 Pumped about his new Thomas watch.
 Asking what time it is.
Dominic looking up to his uncle Tim.  He won't get closer than this, but he thinks Tim is so cool.

If you're still here, I wish you a very Merry Christmas (again) and a wonderful new year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a friendly comment or question...

Montrose & Mound. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

© Montrose & Mound, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena